Hi everyone,March was a pretty busy month, including a trip to Tokyo for the Immanuel Church’s national annual conference. It was great to get to connect with pastors, fellow-missionaries and friends from around Japan. Meanwhile, our new kids’ English class has gotten off to a good start, adding to a growing ministry here in Nagoya. I now teach 3 adult classes and 2 kids classes per week, with a total of 43 students — most of whom are from outside the church. It’s been encouraging to see so many connect with a local church for the first time. Some of these non-Christian students have also started attending other church events where the love of Jesus is shared more openly. Pray that God keeps making these connections stronger, and that He will be these seeds of His love to fruition in the form of changed lives. Thank you for your prayers and support! I would not have the opportunity to build these spiritual bridges with you.
This Month’s Prayer Points:
• English Cafe — this Friday night.
• Cherry Blossom Picnic with English students — this Saturday.
• Worship leading at prayer meeting — Wed, Apr. 11.
• Kids/English ministry at Shizuoka Church — Sun, Apr. 22.
• Youth ministry at Nagoya-Higashi Church — Sat, Apr. 28.
• My regular English classes & Japanese studies.