1. I spoke at two churches on Sunday in Shelburn and Clark’s Harbour, Nova Scotia. It was a good day.
2. On Monday I drove from Clark’s Harbour to Halifax, where I visited some friends for the afternoon and evening.
3. Tuesday, I drove the rest of the way home, which took a bit longer than expected because I took a wrong turn in Halifax.
4. The rest of the week has been spent catching up on emails, mailing newsletters, trying to get over a cold, and trying to get back into studying Japanese more regularly again.
5. I’ve also been working on some comics plotting, specifically for the future of Doodze.
And that’s pretty much it. Thankful to have the long drives behind me for a couple of weeks, and that for the next little while I’ll be on the road a bit less. I’m speaking here in Fredericton the next couple of Sundays, and only traveling on weekends for the next couple of months.
And that’s a wrap for this week.