It’s been a quiet week or so on the blog, so I wanted to write a quick update. This will be pretty random, though, as I’ve got limited time — big test tomorrow that I need to get back to studying for. So, here are some thoughts and stuff in no particular order, but numbered for easy reading.
1. Sunday’s Canada Day Party went really well. We had around 36 people attend, a good handful of whom were new people, first-time visitors and the like. A good time was had by all, and my voice was hoarse from talking over the crowd. I wore a funny hat. If you’re lucky I’ll post photos someday.
2. The recent Ice Cream Party / kids’ festival outreach thing was also really well-attended, with over 40 people, most of whom were visitors. Good things are happening at the Nagoya Church.
3. Next week is the last week of Japanese classes for me for the summer. In August we go on summer break, part of which I’ll be vacationing and part of which I’ll be doing ministry stuff.
4. I think the rainy season came late this year. I thought it was supposed to be in June, but July has been pretty wet. Today’s nice, though.
5. I thought I had more to say but I guess I don’t.
Brain: dumped. Now to re-fill it with Japanese.