I’m becoming such a slogger (slacker+blogger=slogger; thanks, Brew) lately. Seems like all I post are photos and toons… and I even missed this week’s Photo of the Week. My bad. I’ll try to write more of my actual thoughts and experiences soon. In the meantime, another brain dump before I retire for the night…
1. I’ve had a headache all day. It’s not fun.
2. I’ve also been struggling with mornings all week. I think the 2 1/2 weeks without language classes threw my internal clock out of whack. Maybe by next week I’ll be back to normal.
3. My Sister is blogging again after like a year’s hiatus: Go HERE to read her new blog. (Note: Kelly may not actually be related to me.)
4. I’ve really been enjoying the warmer, spring weather this week. The sakura (cherry blossoms) are in full bloom now, too. Spring seems to have come late this year, but now it’s here in full force.
5. I had to write a short essay for Japanese class today, and decided to write about U2. It brought back memories of when I was in junior high school and had to do a speech in French class, and I talked about my then-favourite band Stryper. I posted this to my Twitter/Facebook feed, and my brother (note: he’s actually related to me) replied that Stryper is doing a 25th anniversary reunion tour. I feel old.
6. I showed up a half hour early for prayer meeting tonight because I thought it was at 7 when it’s actually at 7:30 every week. Hmm, maybe I really am getting old. Or this headache is worse than I thought.
7. Still thinking and praying about what’s next. Sometimes it feels like my heart is pulling me in multiple directions at the same time. There’s so much I could do, so much I would like to do, and so many question marks about what actual opportunities I’ll be able to pursue.
8. Imitation Frosted Flakes + banana + strawberries = a good, late supper. My bowl is now empty and my stomach is happy.
And with that, I bid you good night. おやすみなさい。