This week I…
- Visited a fellow-missionary’s church for their Sunday night “Gospel Cafe” event. Met some cool musician guys and had a good chat with them.
- Biked to class on my new bicycle.
- Had a good meeting with my pastor / mentor, Joseph Saoshiro.
- Found a large bookstore and picked up some English-language books on Japan and Japanese (actually that may have been late last week).
- Studied more per day than I’m used to studying per week.
- Suffered a headache or two (which may or may not be related to the above.
- Spent a lot of time at Mr. Donut, because the re-fills are free and I like studying somewhere other than at home.
- Went site-seeing with a couple of guys from the church today. Photos coming soon, I hope.
And that’s a wrap for this week. Maybe next week I’ll have more to say, but for now it’s getting late and I’m tired.